Dynamic FAQ Page Setup
Template dynamic FAQ section setup and options
Editing FAQ question #1
Support for Allwebco templates that include a dynamic FAQ page. Your template will include an "faq.htm
" and the answers will display on the same page and not in popup windows.
In the "faq.htm" edit the text between the "FAQ 1" notes area for FAQ question #1. Edit only the question and answer text and do not delete any of the other code in this area.
Adding a new FAQ question
You can add as many FAQ questions to this webpage as your project requires. Follow these steps to add a new FAQ question.
Editing the FAQ widths
- Open the "faq.htm" and view the source code.
- Find the text between the "<!-- FAQ 10 -->" notes.
- Copy this code and paste it below itself.
- In the new pasted code, edit "faq10" in 2 places with "faq11".
- Edit the "FAQ 10" notes in 2 places with "FAQ 11".
- Open the "faq.htm" and test the FAQ links.
The colors for the FAQ section are using the same code as the default text for all other pages. The code for the default text will noted in your CSS file. Link colors are defined by the "link" classes near the top of your CSS file.
Problems in Lytebox templates
In templates that include a Lytebox gallery, the FAQ "open all" link may also open a large blank area on the page. To solve this problem, remove the following line from near the top of your faq HTML page in the "head" section that you named "faq-page.htm".