Shifting Website Template Colors
Tips: Shifting Colors
It can be time consuming to re-create images used in Allwebco template designs such as the background, menu.gif, button.gif, stretchbar.jpg or fadebar.jpg. Rather than completely re-do these images in some graphics software you can just shift the colors.
Shifting colors in Photoshop:
In some versions of Photoshop and also in many graphics editing programs you can change (or edit) the "hue/saturation" of an image, sliding the colors to different hues. To do this
- Open Photoshop or your graphics program.
- Open your image so you can edit that.
- Now look under the "Image" menu item and find a submenu item called "Adjust". This may also be found under the "Edit" menu. If you do not have this choice see the next step.
- Once under the "Adjust" menu You will probably see a menu item called "hue saturation", click on that.
- You may now see some sliders or boxes for numbers. Slide those around or change the numbers to see the image shift to other colors.
- Click "okay" and save your image. Remember how much you shifted so you can sift all the template images exactly the same amount and keep the template consistent in color.
Changing Font Color, Size and Face
Changing Link Colors
Adding New Font Styles
Adding a Second Link Class (advanced)
Color Mixer Software
Allwebco Chrome Templates
Quick color change css web templates.
Shopping Cart Templates
Professional templates with built-in Paypal.